Thursday, October 29, 2015

BLUE BLOODED by Shelly Bell - Blog Tour


Enter to Win a 
BlueFire Digital Download Copy of
RED HANDED (A Benediction Novel)



BLUE BLOODED
A Benediction Novel (Part 2)
Shelly Bell
Releasing Oct 13th, 2015
Avon Books


In
the next sexy and suspenseful Benediction novel, an investigative reporter and
an ex-soldier witness a murder outside of an exclusive sex club and while on
the run, uncover a deadly conspiracy that begins with mobsters and corrupt FBI
agents... and ends on Capitol Hill.

A woman who refuses to be tied
down...

Investigative reporter Rachel Dawson
is always looking for her next big story. While working on a feature about
BDSM, she lands a one-night, no-holds-barred pass into the exclusive sex club,
Benediction. Rachel doesn't have a deviant bone in her body—or so she
thought—until the infuriating, ex-soldier Logan Bradford convinces her to try
rope bondage under his capable hands. But a steamy night turns deadly when
Rachel and Logan witness a gruesome murder.

A Dom who's determined to bind her
to him...

Framed for a crime they didn't
commit and hunted by corrupt FBI agents, they flee. As Rachel and Logan search
for evidence to clear their names, the attraction they've been fighting ignites
into fiery passion. Love is the last thing Rachel wants, but night by night, as
Logan binds her body, he unravels the knots around her heart. And when they
uncover a shocking political conspiracy, Rachel will stop at nothing to reveal
the truth…and it just might kill her.

BUY NOW
Amazon | B
& N
 | iTunes | Kobo



a Rafflecopter giveaway





A
sucker for a happy ending, Shelly Bell writes sensual romance often with a bit of kink and
action-filled erotic thrillers with high-emotional stakes for her alpha heroes
and kick-ass heroines.



She began writing upon the insistence of her husband who dragged her to the
store and bought her a laptop. When she’s not working her day job, taking care
of her family, or writing, you’ll find her reading the latest smutty romance.



She currently writes for Avon Red Impulse, Loose Id, and Soul Mate Publishing.


Author Interview
1. What or who inspired you to become a writer?
I’ve always loved reading, but after I had my kids, I had trouble reading anything longer than a magazine article. Then one day when I had a sitter, I ended up at Barnes and Noble and picked up Twilight, which I had never heard of. I read it in a day and bought the rest the next day. After, I started reading every paranormal romance on the market. When I ran out of books to read, I complained to my husband who suggested I write my own. He took me to the store and bought me a laptop. So I guess I credit both Stephenie Meyer and my husband for inspiring me to become a writer.
2. Who are your favorite authors?
That changes all the time! But this week I’d have to say, Jill Shalvis, Lorraine Heath, Sawyer Bennett, Abbi Glines, and Christina Lauren.
3. Did you go to college, and if so, what was your major?
I went to Michigan State University and graduated with a Bachelors’ degree in social work and a certificate in women studies. I was only a couple classes short of getting a Bachelors’ in psychology too, but I didn’t want to take a math class! After college, I went on to get my Juris Doctor (law degree) at Nova Southeastern University.
4. Do you write full-time or do you also work in another industry?
Yes and yes. There’s more to being an author than just writings so while I may not write eight hours a day, I do spend eight hours a day in a combination of writing, marketing, and social media. But I’m also in-house legal counsel for a metal recycling company. My hours are flexible and I mostly work from my home office, so I’m able to switch back and forth all day. But that also means I typically work seven days a week.
5. What are some of your hobbies?
Reading is probably my only hobby at the moment. I exercise but that’s not really for fun so I don’t consider it a hobby.
6. Do you have any pets?
I have the laziest dog in the world—a five year old Labradoodle named Teddy.



2 comments: