Friday, July 6, 2018

Camp NaNoWriMo 2018 Days 5 & 6 + Daily Writing Session



Discussing days 5 & 6 of Camp NaNoWriMo and I'm winning so far! My goal is 30K words and I'm now over 8K words, I'm well ahead which just excites me and proves that I can do this every day! Speaking of every day, let's talk about creating a daily writing session and the significance of this and how it can help you not only meet your word count goals but to grow and improve as a writer. In a few months, I'll be creating another video to update on how my daily writing sessions are going and if this truly has helped my writing and my journey.

If you are an aspiring writer, give this a listen and please subscribe as there will be more writing tips videos ahead.

Thanks to all the new subscribers!

Please like, share, and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment