Tuesday, January 8, 2019

2019 Personal Planner Setup #2019planner #personalplanner #plannersetup #planning #plans #recollections #personalplanner #ringboundplanner #studyplanner #budgetplanner



This is how I've set up my Recollections personal ring-bound planner for 2019. Included are my study planner, budget planner and YouTube planner. I will be keeping track of all of my class assignments and exam dates and also managing my finances as well as planning my YouTube videos, to bring you even greater content this year.

If you are interested in how I set these planners up specifically. I will be glad to film a walk-through of my study and budget planner. Leave a comment in the YouTube comment section or here on my blog and I will be delighted to bring you those videos.

Thanks for watching and as always please give a like, share and if you haven't done so already, please click that subscribe button for more videos like this!

 #2019planner #personalplanner #plannersetup #planning #plans #recollections #personalplanner #ringboundplanner #studyplanner #budgetplanner

No comments:

Post a Comment