Saturday, August 8, 2020

Teatime and Books New BookTube Channel on YouTube

 Hello Friends,


Well, Teatime and Books now has a Booktube Channel on YouTube! I launched this a week ago and will be sharing my reviews, book hauls, and just everything about books. I love just simply gabbing about books! 

Now, my blog is not going anywhere but I wanted to put myself out there in the booktube world as well and reach a greater audience and share books across all social media platforms. I was inspired by Steve Donoghue to start a booktube channel and so that's what I've done! I'm just starting, so it'll still take some time to get going but we are off and running! The channel doesn't have its official name until I get to 100 subscribers, so the link is down below but as soon as I'm able it will be called Teatime and Books!

Please subscribe, like, and share as I'd love to have you join me on my bookish journey!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHNV40R3yKcfMVfZ1qJn2hg

Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment