Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Book Blast ~ Trouble with Wolves - Bone and Magic: Book One by Danielle Annett






Shifters and humans don’t mix …
But Red isn’t like any human I’ve met before.
He doesn’t fear shifters, and for some reason he wants to help me forge
peace between my Pack and the town.
Our relationship morphs from unlikely allies to … more. And the more I’m
around Red, the more I crave him.
But none of that matters when fate steps in, and I find myself leading
the Pack.
My Pack will never accept him.
The people of Lethbridge will never accept me.
And a relationship with a human is the last thing I need.




Get a sneak peek of the first two chapters HERE

Available in Kindle
Unlimited!


About Danielle Annett

I'm just a girl with an obsession for Marvel movies, a love of all
things Urban Fantasy, and a cheerleader for the underdog in any given
story.

If you're looking for a heroine you can root for ... someone who defies
the odds and gets up every time they're knocked down ... then look no
further because that's what you'll find in my books.

I hope you'll join me in Aria Naveed's adventures. She's pretty badass
if I do say so myself.

And if for some strange reason you want to know more about me, check out
catch me on facebook https://bit.ly/2t588Uu

Also don't forget to sign up for my newsletter so you never miss a new

**THESE ARE DANIELLE'S AVAILABLE
TITLES**
THE BLOOD AND MAGIC
SERIES

Cursed by Fire
Kissed by Fire
Burned by Fire
Branded by Fire
Consumed by Fire
Forged by Fire
THE MAGIC AND BONE
SERIES

Trouble with Wolves

No comments:

Post a Comment