Sunday, January 21, 2018

Teatime and Books has a YouTube Channel! Come Check It Out and Subscribe!


Janet Greaves Channel


Hey Friends,

If you love watching videos and especially my book lovers', if you enjoy book reviews and book-tubers, then come check out my YouTube channel. It's under my actual name, I'm not sure yet if I'm going to create a specific channel for Teatime and Books, for now, it's under Janet Greaves.

On my YouTube you'll find the following:

Book Reviews, Book Hauls, TBR Pile, Monthly Read Books, Book Challenges, Book Tags, and plenty other book-related topics.

Junk Journals, Art Journals, Creating Books and Book-Binding, Sketching, Panting, Collage, Glue Books and other art-related topics.

Coloring book hauls, Color and Chats and other adult coloring related topics.

Plan with Me, Sticker and Etsy Hauls, Planner flip-throughs, Planner Reviews, and all things planning.

Also, my cat Cello makes plenty of appearances, and loves to video-bomb!

So, come check it out and click that subscribe button and be sure to check the notifications button so when new videos roll on out, you'll be sure to get them!

Thanks so much and I hope you'll come check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment