Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Outlining My Novel - Part 1 - Walford Sisters Series



Here I am sharing the beginning stages of Outlining My Novel for the Walford Sisters Series. This is my first time to really share about my writing here on Teatime and Books, but I will be coming out with more blogs about my writing journey as well as writing tips. I hope you will join me on this journey and take a listen to the first part in Outlining My Novel.

A side note: I will no longer be rough drafting this first book in the Walford Sisters during Camp NaNoWriMo this July, I felt I really need much more time to outline as this is a whole series that involves a family and therefore although the books will be stand-alone's, they are part of a unit at large. I really need to dive deep into my the Walford sisters family background as well as the h in my first story, her husband's sister will also have her own story, so his family also needs to be well mapped out. So, this will be a much larger project than I'd anticipated. However, I will soon be sharing what story I will be writing for Camp NaNoWriMo, be looking for the video and post coming very soon! Thanks and I hope you will like, share, and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment