Sunday, March 27, 2022

Release Blast ~ Brazen: The Complete Series by Ali Dean

 




The Brazen Boxed Set is now available! For the first time, read the complete 4-book skateboarding romance from USA Today Bestseller Ali Dean with one click. With Dean’s signature female athletes, the Brazen series is filled with suspense, celebrity crushes, reality television drama, and characters you’ll obsess about.

 

Amazon US: www.amazon.com/dp/B09VHYN4RB

Amazon CA: www.amazon.ca/dp/B09VHYN4RB

Amazon UK: www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09VHYN4RB

Amazon AU: www.amazon.com.au/dp/B09VHYN4RB

 

Add to your TBR on Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/book/show/60618793-brazen

 


Blurb for Brazen Rush, Book 1 in the series:

 

I love to skateboard but hate the attention. It’s hard to stay under the radar when I’m the only girl at the skatepark, especially when I’m better than the guys. Not every guy though.

Early one morning I find myself alone at the park with none other than Beckett Steele, world champion. Now his attention I don’t mind one bit, and I crave more of it. That’s until he blows me off as soon as he learns I’m seventeen to his twenty-five. Whatever, it’s for the best. I could never handle hanging out with a famous guy like him.

When someone posts a video of me skateboarding that goes viral, Beckett’s best friend offers me an opportunity I never saw coming. It would pull me into the world of sponsorships, competitions, and social media frenzy. A world where Beckett Steele is front and center. I’m not cut out for that kind of pressure, and taking it on could ruin the sport I love. Am I willing to risk it if it means getting closer to Beckett?

 

“I'm obsessed with this series.... Ali Dean has a knack at writing an addicting series that encompasses love, mystery, excitement, encouragement, friendships, and forever memories. She writes the type of book that stays with you, that you compare other books to, that you gush to all your friends about." - One More Chapter Addict

 

#newrelease #TBR #IndieAuthor #CompletedSeries #SportsRomance #ReadMoreBooks #AliDean #ReadNow #Brazen #bookish #booksbooksbooks #readersgonnaread #booklover #bookworm #bookgeek #bibliophile #bookobsessed #bookaddiction #bookaholic #KU



No comments:

Post a Comment