Thursday, April 14, 2022

Release Boost ~ The Mistletoe - A Sinfully Tempting Series by Alexia Chase

 

 


Title: The Mistletoe
Series: A Sinfully Tempting Series
Author: Alexia Chase

Romantic Comedy, Contemporary Romance, Insta-love, Steamy




Can the awkward girl ever win the hot football player?

Saylor

I’m that awkward girl. I drop boxes and fall into walls. Who catches me? The hottest football player on the team. Meet-cute? Not hardly. My face heats up like Rudolph’s nose or a jar of spaghetti splattered on a tile floor.

But Knox is a trooper who takes my gear to my boss’s office and even helps put up the holiday decorations. His momma raised him right. He’s perfect. Except he has a runway model for a girlfriend. The only football players I’m getting are the ones in the romance novels I devour.

Knox

I’ve been trying to get Saylor alone for three months, but she’s as elusive as a unicorn with a bag full of magical disappearing fairy dust.

After I caught my ex-girlfriend in a compromising position with my limo driver, I’m looking for someone with substance. Someone like Saylor. But anytime I get close to her, she runs off.

Can a little bit of mistletoe magic help solve my problem?

 

Told in dual povs, The Mistletoe is a steamy, opposites attract novella set in the Alexia Chase’s Sinfully Addictive World.

 

Goodreads

Read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited

Amazon US | Amazon Worldwide




Dive into this standalone series featuring sexy, dirty talkin’ men and the women that give them a run for their money.
Come find them and love in Alexia Chase’s Sinfully Addictive World.


Read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Get Them Here!




My name is Alexia Chase.

I specialize in quick, dirty, and sweet short stories. I write for busy working mothers who admire and acquire books that provide the full escape of a novel but don’t have a lot of time.

More importantly, I offer insta-love, smutty sex, and swoon-worthy moments that will leave you with a flushed face and a giddy smile. Quick – pray no one is watching and wondering what in the hell is wrong with you because no one else looks that happy.

People who have read my books have the following to say:
“This insta-love story is extremely funny, a quick read and just filled with so much good and filthy stuff. I cannot recommend this book enough to anyone that likes Alexia Chase or is just thinking about picking one of her books up for the first time. Just make sure you are reading this where you can laugh out loud and get a crimson face when you read the erotic sex scenes.” LF Books
&
“I’ve read a lot of books written by Alexia Chase; she has done a great job at writing another good short story; she is one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of her books.” Jeanne Richardson

My writing gives busy women that thirty-minute escape they need when they can’t afford a trip to the Caribbean with their secret lover, Dimitri.

My Soul Sisters don’t even have time to get away from the kids to take a shower.

Quick. Dirty. Sweet.

Alexia Chase

 

Website | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook

Sinful Soul Sisters Reader's Group | Alexia Chase's Ravenous Reader's Group

BookBub | Amazon | Goodreads





No comments:

Post a Comment